Welcome to Eastbury Primary School
School Uniform can be purchased online or in person at Premier School wear, in Dagenham.
Click here to access the full range of uniform items available from Eastbury Primary School.
We have school uniform to purchase at the school, including jumpers, cardigans, trousers, skirts, shirts, coats, plimsoles, trainers, ties and blazers, each item is £1. All money will go back into the school through the Friends of Eastbury Fund Raising Association for our school. All uniform has been donated by families who have either moved on from Eastbury or whose children have grown out of their uniform. Please enquire through the main office or with Miss Kerr the Family Liaison Officer.
Eastbury Primary School is an amazing school to be at and we want our children to feel that they really are part of something special. Our smart uniform has had a considerable impact on their already positive attitude towards learning. We encourage all children to be in the complete correct uniform each day. There are different uniform expectations according to your year group. These are outlined below:
Mrs Ashanti Kerr is our Family Liaison Officer. Her role is to build a strong relationship and communication between children, parent/carers and school.
Please contact Mrs Kerr at any time by phone, e-mail or in person for support in the following areas:
- Introducing new children and their families to our school.
- Transition from Nursery to Primary.
- Liaising with teachers.
- Listening to you and supporting you as Parent/Carers and offering practical suggestions and advice when required.
- Signposting parents to services available in the Local Authority e.g. Housing benefit, Back to work information. etc.
- Arrange parent courses and coffee mornings.
- Working with families to ensure regular attendance.
- Home visits and family support.
- Advice with illness and medical issues.